Check out additional scanner equipment and accessories we sell. If you are interested in any of the accessories below or any of our scanners, contact us today on the website or give us a call at 702-222-3590, weekdays 8-5pm PST.
Canon Staple Remover A1 – $699
- The Canon Staple Remover works with various standard size staples
- Heavy Duty and Flexible
- One-Push Staple Remover – Just align the staple with the LED Light for fast and easy removal
- Built-In Staple remover hopper. Indicator light illuminates when full
Up to 30 sheets
|SUPPORTED STAPLE TYPES||
24/6, 26/6, 10, copier finisher staples
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||
4.13” x 4.96” x 10.75”
Use only specified AC adapter that is included (AC-100-240V, 50-60HZ)
Canon Flatbed 201 Attachment – $860
- The Canon Flatbed 201 Attachment Scanner ONLY works with the M160, M260, M1060, G1100, G2090, G2110, G1130, G2140 & X10C, X10CII
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Up to 11X17 (Ledger) Size Document Scanning
- 90 Day limited Manufacture Warranty
The Unit 201 is a flatbed scanner from Canon that enables seamless dual scanning operation plus the imageFORMULA range provides for greater versatility and precision when scanning books, journals and fragile documents.
Canon Unit 201 Detailed Features & Advantages
- High performance to boost your productivity: Canon’s Flatbed Scanner Unit 201 offers high speed A3 scanning of up to 3.5 sec at 200 dpi. The Unit 201 uses Canon’s LED light source technology which eliminates warm up time. High speed batch scanning can be accomplished when the Unit 201 is connected to a DR-scanner. Saving time and increasing productivity.
- Versatile document handling: The A3 Flatbed Scanner Unit 201 is ideal for scanning a wide range of media including books, ledgers and fragile documents – perfect for Government offices, libraries, the construction industry and general office departments.
- Extend the power of your DR-scanner with a seamless scanning operation: The seamless connectivity between Canon scanners and the Flatbed Scanner Unit 201 enables greater scanning control when optimizing both ADF and flatbed capture in a single operation. Scan multiple formats into a single document file and send directly to various output destinations including email, folders and popular data management applications with ease. Intelligent communication between scanners means the A3 Flat bed will start scanning if it detects there is no paper in the document feeder of the DR-scanner when connected.
- Enhancing your control with advanced image processing: The Unit 201 flat bed scanner incorporates a range of advanced image processing features, including the smart ambient light cancelling mode that enables users to scan with the lid open and still deliver high-quality images. This is a valuable productivity-booster when needing to scan large volumes at speed. Furthermore, it inherits the image processing features of the DR-scanner such as auto page size detection, deskew and MultiStream – helping you to maintain the consistency of high quality scans every time.
- Compact, stylish and robust: The Unit 201 flat bed scanner features a slim, elegant and compact design, while its footprint is only slightly larger than an A3 piece of paper. So it’s equally well suited to a permanent place on the desktop or easy storage when not in use.
*All prices on the website are subject to change. Contact us for current pricing.